Translate

6/30/2012

Is Pu-erh tea harmful for kidneys?

A friend who sell Pu-erh in Hong Kong recently asked me if it is true that Puerh tea is harmful for kidneys.  Actually it was not the first time people asked me that question.   


Belgium does not have tea culture, so frankly speaking not many people including medical scientists know about tea.  Certainly the knowledge about how to infuse tea is still very blur not to mention how to handle the loose leaves tea.

Tea is innocent and I really feel sad when knowing how tea again has been misunderstood and media reporter only translate what they have read but not willing to investigate deeper. 


For this subject, based on my learning I have prepared an article in both English and Chinese and have posted them in my blog today.  Welcome you to contribute your learning and opinion.
www.chinese-tea-arts.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment